One of cinema’s most dashing duos, real-life spouses Vivien Leigh and Laurence Olivier live their greatest on-screen romance in this visually dazzling tragic love story from legendary producer-director Alexander Korda. Set against the backdrop of the Napoleonic Wars of the late eighteenth century, _That Hamilton Woman_ is a gripping account of the scandalous adulterous affair between the British Royal Navy officer Lord Horatio Nelson and the renowned beauty Emma, Lady Hamilton, the wife of a British ambassador. With its grandly designed sea battles and formidable star performances, _That Hamilton Woman_ (Winston Churchill’s favorite movie, which he claimed to have seen over eighty times) brings history to vivid, glamorous life.
* New, restored high-definition digital transfer
* Audio commentary featuring noted film historian Ian Christie
* New video interview with author and editor Michael Korda, Alexander’s nephew, who discusses growing up in the Korda family and the making of _That Hamilton Woman_
* Theatrical trailer
* _Alexander Korda Presents,_ a 1941 promotional radio piece for the film
* PLUS: A booklet featuring an essay by film critic Molly Haskell
_New cover by Michael Boland_